This site is broken into two parcels consisting of lot 13 which is 27+/- acres and lot 13.02 being 1+/- acres.
The subject has frontage on Monmouth Road (County Route 537/524) and Siloam Road (County Route 527).
This is a controlled intersection with significant traffic both along Route 537 and Route 527. This area is the junxion of Freehold Township, Manalapan Township, and Millstone Township which are all high end communities in Monmouth County.
The frontage along Monmouth Road (Route 537) is in the B2 Business Zone.
The following are the permitted uses:
(1) General business activities, including such activities as retail sales, offices and banks, eating and drinking establishments and personal services.
(2) Building material supply and sales, including such activities as lumber yards, mason materials, storage and sales, plumbing and electrical service and sales and similar storage and wholesale and retail sales designed to supply and service construction and building activities.
(3) Contractors’ shops and offices.
(4) Small repair and machine shops generally employing fewer than 10 persons; and custom shops primarily engaged in the production of articles or products to be sold at retail on the premises.
(5) Commercial laundries and dry cleaners, provided that any commercial laundry shall be connected with a public sewage disposal system.
(6) Extension and commercial schools.
(7) Animal hospitals and shelters.
(8) Public utility garages and storage facilities.
(9) Printing shops.
(10) Public utility installations.
(11) Automotive repair and maintenance (NAICS 8111).
[Added 12-27-2011 by Ord. No. O-11-32]
Uses permitted subject to issuance of a conditional use permit:
(1) Gasoline filling stations.
(2) Planned commercial development in accordance with § 190-203.
[Amended 8-28-2012 by Ord. No. O-12-18; 2-26-2013 by Ord. No. O-13-5]
(3) Gasoline filling station with a convenience store per § 190-197.1.
[Added 2-26-2013 by Ord. No. O-13-5]
|Price:||Call for price|
|Address:||Route 537 & Route 527|