Location, Location, Location.
Lakewood is now the third largest City in the State, scheduled to be the largest by 2025!
1. Fully approved 11.72 acre site with 3 commercial pads and 49 apartments.
2. 900 feet of State Hwy frontage, with rear access to the controlled intersection on the State Hwy.
3. Site surrounds existing Wawa with access to Massachusetts Ave & Rt 70 traffic light.
4. Surrounded by roof tops.
5. Next driveway east is the Stop & Shop Center ( McDonald’s, Wells Fargo, Dollar General, etc. ) with a new Starbucks pad.
6. Ryan Homes, Edgewood Properties, Prima Homes, Richmond Group, all have residential jobs started within close proximity.
7. 40,000 cars a day.
8. Plus this is where the Towns of Toms River, Jackson, Lakewood and Manchester Twp’s intersect.Three separate lots: Purchase any one or all three.Lot 1.05 with a 17,000+/- sq ft bldg being 3.077 acresLot 1.04 with 2 pads 5,100+/- sq ft perfect Bank Pad and 12,000+/- sq ft being 2.782 acres
Lot 1.03 being 5.859 acres, 49 apartments in 5 buildings to be built that include 10 COAH units.If you have any questions or would like to make a physical inspection of the site and area please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.
|Price:||Call for pricing|
|Address:||80 Route 70|